- (a.) A loft or upper chamber; a garret room.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the sun; proceeding from the sun; as, the solar system; solar light; solar rays; solar influence. See Solar system, below.
- (a.) Born under the predominant influence of the sun.
- (a.) Measured by the progress or revolution of the sun in the ecliptic; as, the solar year.
- (a.) Produced by the action of the sun, or peculiarly affected by its influence.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ORALS
- An examination conducted by spoken communication