- A supporter of the Orleans branch of the Bourbons that was descended from a younger brother of Louis XIV
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ORIENTALS
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey"
- Mutual dealings or connections or communications among persons or groups
- An abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups; "international relations"
- The act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
- (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time; "his attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed"
- An act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable"