- Plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
- Arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
- Cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- Form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
- Create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- Bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.