- (n.) See Oast.
- (v. t.) To take away; to remove.
- (v. t.) To eject; to turn out.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out"
- Reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle; "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent"
- To state openly and publicly one's homosexuality; "This actor outed last year"
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball; "you only get 3 outs per inning"
- (n.) Soot.