- (a.) Being out of the common course or limits; extravagant; bizarre.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: OUTER
- (a.) Being on the outside; external; farthest or farther from the interior, from a given station, or from any space or position regarded as a center or starting place; -- opposed to inner; as, the outer wall; the outer court or gate; the outer stump in cricket; the outer world.
- (n.) The part of a target which is beyond the circles surrounding the bull's-eye.
- (n.) A shot which strikes the outer of a target.
- (v.) One who puts out, ousts, or expels; also, an ouster; dispossession.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A small wheel formerly fixed to the pan of firelocks for discharging them.
- (n.) The course or way which is traveled or passed, or is to be passed; a passing; a course; a road or path; a march.