- (v. t.) To sow again.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: OWSER
- (n.) Tanner's ooze. See Ooze, 3.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Alt. of Surrow
- (n. & v.) Sorrow.
- (n.) One who, or that which, sows.
- (imp.) of Swear
- Imp. of Swear.
- (compar.) Bad, ill, evil, or corrupt, in a greater degree; more bad or evil; less good; specifically, in poorer health; more sick; -- used both in a physical and moral sense.
- (n.) Loss; disadvantage; defeat.
- (n.) That which is worse; something less good; as, think not the worse of him for his enterprise.
- (a.) In a worse degree; in a manner more evil or bad.
- (v. t.) To make worse; to put disadvantage; to discomfit; to worst. See Worst, v.