Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PACKS
- Fill to capacity; "This singer always packs the concert halls"; "The murder trial packed the court house"
- A group of hunting animals
- Set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome; "pack a jury"
- An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- Have with oneself; have on one's person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
- An association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
- A large indefinite number; "a battalion of ants"; "a multitude of TV antennas"; "a plurality of religions"
- Treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood; "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"; "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
- Carry, a