- (n.) One who gapes.
- (n.) A European fish. See 4th Comber.
- (n.) A large edible clam (Schizothaerus Nuttalli), of the Pacific coast; -- called also gaper clam.
- (n.) An East Indian bird of the genus Cymbirhynchus, related to the broadbills.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PAGER
- An electronic device that generates a series of beeps when the person carrying it is being paged
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A well-known edible berry growing in pendent clusters or bunches on the grapevine. The berries are smooth-skinned, have a juicy pulp, and are cultivated in great quantities for table use and for making wine and raisins.
- (n.) The plant which bears this fruit; the grapevine.
- (n.) A mangy tumor on the leg of a horse.
- (n.) Grapeshot.