- A stare of amazement (usually with the mouth open)
- An expression of openmouthed astonishment
- Look with amazement; look stupidly
- Be wide open; "the deep gaping canyon"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PAGES
- Number the pages of a book or manuscript
- Work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
- One side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- In medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- A youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- A boy who is employed to run errands
- United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- Contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Small cylindrical beads made from polished shells and fashioned into strings or belts; used by certain Native American peoples as jewelry or currency