- (a.) Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- (a.) Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- (a.) Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- (a.) Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
- (a.) Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
- (n.) A movable; a chattel.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.