- (v. t.) To cover or adorn with drapery or folds of cloth, or as with drapery; as, to drape a bust, a building, etc.
- (v. t.) To rail at; to banter.
- (v. i.) To make cloth.
- (v. i.) To design drapery, arrange its folds, etc., as for hangings, costumes, statues, etc.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PARED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pare
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre' is frequently used in the military
- A chaplain in one of the military services
- (adv. / interj.) Alt. of Pardie
- Destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- Force (someone) to have sex against their will;
- Having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"