- (n.) A small particle of fire or ignited substance which is emitted by a body in combustion.
- (n.) A small, shining body, or transient light; a sparkle.
- (n.) That which, like a spark, may be kindled into a flame, or into action; a feeble germ; an elementary principle.
- (n.) A brisk, showy, gay man.
- (n.) A lover; a gallant; a beau.
- (v. i.) To sparkle.
- (v. i.) To play the spark, beau, or lover.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: PARKS
- A facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games); "take me out to the ballpark"
- United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national Civil Rights movement (born in 1913)
- A gear position that acts as a parking brake; "the put the car in park and got out"
- A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property; "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
- A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
- A lot where cars are parked
- Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- Place temporarily; "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
- Maneuver a vehicle into a parking space; "Park the car in front of the library"; "Can you park right here?"