- 20 aspers equal 1 kurus in Turkey
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: PARSES
- Analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence)
- (n.) One who passes; a passenger.
- (v. t.) To pass again; to pass or travel over in the opposite direction; to pass a second time; as, to repass a bridge or a river; to repass the sea.
- (v. i.) To pass or go back; to move back; as, troops passing and repassing before our eyes.
- A score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
- An extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- An extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- Use frugally or carefully
- Give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
- Refrain from harming
- Save or relieve from an experience or action; "I'll spare you from having to apologize formally"
- (superl.) Thinly scattered; set or planted here and there; not being dense or close together; as, a sparse population.
- (superl.) Placed irregularly and distantly; scattered; -- applied to branches, leaves, peduncles, and the like.
- (v. t.) To scatter; to disperse.
- A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- Plant, shoot or stalk, as of grass, asparagus or broccoli.
- Pierce with a spear; "spear fish"
- Thrust up like a spear; "The branch speared up into the air"