- (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that is pared or cut off; especially the skin or peel; "she could peel an apple with a single long paring"
- A thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: PARSING
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Parse
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rasp
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Spare
- (a.) Spare; saving; frugal; merciful.