- (superl.) Abounding with sap; full of sap; juicy; succulent.
- (superl.) Hence, young, not firm; weak, feeble.
- (superl.) Weak in intellect.
- (superl.) Abounding in sap; resembling, or consisting largely of, sapwood.
- (a.) Musty; tainted.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PASPY
- (n.) A kind of minuet, in triple time, of French origin, popular in the reign of Queen Elizabeth and for some time after; -- called also passing measure, and passymeasure.