- Straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- Have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- A coniferous tree
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: PENIS
- (n.) The male member, or organ of generation.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of limicoline game birds of the family Scolopacidae, having a long, slender, nearly straight beak.
- (n.) A fool; a blockhead.
- (n.) A sharp appendage to any of a plant; a thorn.
- (n.) A rigid and sharp projection upon any part of an animal.
- (n.) One of the rigid and undivided fin rays of a fish.
- (n.) The backbone, or spinal column, of an animal; -- so called from the projecting processes upon the vertebrae.
- (n.) Anything resembling the spine or backbone; a ridge.