- The flues and stops on a pipe organ
- A long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- A tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- A tubular wind instrument
- Utter a shrill cry
- A hollow cylindrical shape
- Trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
- Play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
- Transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: PEPSI
- Pepsi Cola is a trademarked cola