- (n.) The skin of a beast with the hair on; a raw or undressed hide; a skin preserved with the hairy or woolly covering on it. See 4th Fell.
- (n.) The human skin.
- (n.) The body of any quarry killed by the hawk.
- (v. t.) To strike with something thrown or driven; to assail with pellets or missiles, as, to pelt with stones; pelted with hail.
- (v. t.) To throw; to use as a missile.
- (v. i.) To throw missiles.
- (v. i.) To throw out words.
- (n.) A blow or stroke from something thrown.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.