- A city of southwestern Belarus
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PINKS
- A light shade of red
- A person with mildly leftist political views
- Any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- Cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- Sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
- Make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The chaffinch.