- (n.) Ill-will or hatred toward another, accompanied with the disposition to irritate, annoy, or thwart; petty malice; grudge; rancor; despite.
- (n.) Vexation; chargrin; mortification.
- (v. t.) To be angry at; to hate.
- (v. t.) To treat maliciously; to try to injure or thwart.
- (v. t.) To fill with spite; to offend; to vex.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PISTE
- (n.) The track or tread a horseman makes upon the ground he goes over.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The stalk or petiole of a frond, as of a fern.
- (n.) The stalk of a pistil.
- (n.) The trunk of a tree.
- (n.) The stem of a fungus or mushroom.