Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PLANS
- Make plans for something; "He is planning a trip with his family"
- Have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion"
- Scale drawing of a structure; "the plans for City Hall were on file"
- Make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- An arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
- A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- Prepare in advance