Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PLASH
- (n.) The branch of a tree partly cut or bent, and bound to, or intertwined with, other branches.
- (v.) A small pool of standing water; a puddle.
- (v.) A dash of water; a splash.
- (v. i.) To dabble in water; to splash.
- (v. t.) To splash, as water.
- (v. t.) To splash or sprinkle with coloring matter; as, to plash a wall in imitation of granite.
- (v. t.) To cut partly, or to bend and intertwine the branches of; as, to plash a hedge.