Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: PLASTERS
- Adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- A surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling); "there were cracks in the plaster"
- A medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- Dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- A mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- Coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- Any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
- Apply a heavy coat to
- Apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
- Affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
- Cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The d
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A machine that inserts staples into sheets of paper in order to fasten them together