Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: PLAT
- (adv.) Plainly; flatly; downright.
- (adv.) Flatly; smoothly; evenly.
- (n.) Work done by platting or braiding; a plait.
- (n.) A small piece or plot of ground laid out with some design, or for a special use; usually, a portion of flat, even ground.
- (n.) Plain; flat; level.
- (n.) The flat or broad side of a sword.
- (n.) A plot; a plan; a design; a diagram; a map; a chart.
- (v. t.) To form by interlaying interweaving; to braid; to plait.
- (v. t.) To lay out in plats or plots, as ground.