Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: PLOP
- Drop with the sound of something falling into water
- Drop something with a plopping sound
- The noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash
- With a short hollow thud; "plop came the ball down to the corner of the green"
- Set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"