Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: POLLS
- The counting of votes (as in an election)
- A tame parrot
- The part of the head between the ears
- The top of the head
- An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- Convert into a pollard; "pollard trees"
- Get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- Get the votes of
- Vote in an election at a polling station
- Removing horns
- Cut the horns off (a beast)
- The place where people vote