Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PONES
- Cornbread often made without milk or eggs and baked or fried (southern)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Make available; "This opens up new possibilities"
- Become available; "an opportunity opened up"
- Make the opening move; "Kasparov opened with a standard opening"
- Cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- Information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- Become open; "The door opened"
- Spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
- A tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- Display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- Where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Afford access to; "the door opens to the patio"; "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- A clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of t
- A laborer who is obliged to do menial work
- (n.) See Supawn.