Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: POURS
- Move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- Flow in a spurt; "Water poured all over the floor"
- Cause to run; "pour water over the floor"
- Pour out; "the sommelier decanted the wines"
- Supply in large amounts or quantities; "We poured money into the education of our children"
- Rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"