- (imp. & p. p.) of Aspire
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: PRAISED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Praise
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To be hopeless; to have no hope; to give up all hope or expectation; -- often with of.
- (v. t.) To give up as beyond hope or expectation; to despair of.
- (v. t.) To cause to despair.
- (n.) Loss of hope; utter hopelessness; complete despondency.
- (n.) That which is despaired of.
- Garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures