Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: PRECIPITATIONS
- An unexpected acceleration or hastening; "he is responsible for the precipitation of his own demise"
- The act of casting down or falling headlong from a height
- The falling to earth of any form of water (rain or snow or hail or sleet or mist)
- The process of forming a chemical precipitate
- The quantity of water falling to earth at a specific place within a specified period of time; "the storm brought several inches of precipitation"