Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: PRIVITY
- (a.) Privacy; secrecy; confidence.
- (a.) Private knowledge; joint knowledge with another of a private concern; cognizance implying consent or concurrence.
- (a.) A private matter or business; a secret.
- (a.) The genitals; the privates.
- (a.) A connection, or bond of union, between parties, as to some particular transaction; mutual or successive relationship to the same rights of property.