- Make a copy or equivalent of; "reproduce the painting"
- Recreate a sound, image, idea, mood, atmosphere, etc.; "this DVD player reproduces the sound of the piano very well"; "He reproduced the feeling of sadness in the portrait"
- Have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant; "The Bible tells people to procreate"
- Repeat after memorization; "For the exam, you must be able to regurgitate the information"
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: PROCEDURES
- A process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations"
- A mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- A particular course of action intended to achieve a result; "the procedure of obtaining a driver's license"; "it was a process of trial and error"
- A set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program