- (n.) A small party of men assembled for drill, inspection, or other purposes.
- (n.) Hence, any small party.
- (n.) Sloppy mud.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: QUADS
- A rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- A muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- One of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- Short for quadbike. A four-wheeled off-road vehicle.