- A reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
- Expel intestinal gases through the anus
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: RAFTS
- A large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
- A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
- Make into a raft; "raft these logs"
- Travel by raft in water; "Raft the Colorado River"
- Transport on a raft; "raft wood down a river"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A social club for male undergraduates
- (imp.) Starved.