Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: RAIDS
- An attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- A sudden short attack
- Search for something needed or desired; "Our babysitter raided our refrigerator"
- Enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly"
- Take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock; "T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies"
- Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"