- (n.) Alt. of Prame
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: RAMP
- (n.) A leap; a spring; a hostile advance.
- (n.) A highwayman; a robber.
- (n.) A romping woman; a prostitute.
- (n.) Any sloping member, other than a purely constructional one, such as a continuous parapet to a staircase.
- (n.) A short bend, slope, or curve, where a hand rail or cap changes its direction.
- (n.) An inclined plane serving as a communication between different interior levels.
- (v. i.) To spring; to leap; to bound; to rear; to prance; to become rampant; hence, to frolic; to romp.
- (v. i.) To move by leaps, or as by leaps; hence, to move swiftly or with violence.
- (v. i.) To climb, as a plant; to creep up.