- Feeling or showing anger; "angry at the weather"; "angry customers"; "an angry silence"; "sending angry letters to the papers"
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger; "angry clouds on the horizon"; "furious winds"; "the raging sea"
- Severely inflamed and painful; "an angry sore"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RANGIER
- Allowing ample room for ranging
- Adapted to wandering or roaming
- Tall and thin and having long slender limbs; "a gangling teenager"; "a lanky kid transformed almost overnight into a handsome young man"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An ornament consisting of a ring passed through the lobe of the ear, with or without a pendant.
- (n.) An infusion of pigeon's dung used by tanners to neutralize the effects of lime and give flexibility to skins; -- called also grains and bate.
- (n.) A knife for taking the hair off skins.
- (n.) One who paints in imitation of the grain of wood, marble, etc.; also, the brush or tool used in graining.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rear