- (n.) One who aspires.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RAPIERS
- A straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (pl.) of Parry
- A frequently visited place
- A formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
- Set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
- Restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Move, travel, or proceed toward some place; "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
- Make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- The act of putting something in working order again