- Fight with spurs; "the gamecocks were sparring"
- Furnish with spars
- Making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms; a part of training for a boxer
- A stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- Any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- Fight verbally; "They were sparring all night"
- Box lightly
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: RASPS
- Utter in a grating voice
- Scrape with a rasp
- A coarse file with sharp pointed projections
- Uttering in an irritated tone