Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: RATIONALISATION
- Systematic organization; the act of organizing something according to a system or a rationale
- The organization of a business according to scientific principles of management in order to increase efficiency
- (mathematics) the simplification of an expression or equation by eliminating radicals without changing the value of the expression or the roots of the equation
- The cognitive process of making something seem consistent with or based on reason
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your true motivation is concealed by explaining your actions and feelings in a way that is not threatening