Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: RATIONALISATIONS
- Systematic organization; the act of organizing something according to a system or a rationale
- The organization of a business according to scientific principles of management in order to increase efficiency
- (mathematics) the simplification of an expression or equation by eliminating radicals without changing the value of the expression or the roots of the equation
- The cognitive process of making something seem consistent with or based on reason
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your true motivation is concealed by explaining your actions and feelings in a way that is not threatening