- A busy port and financial center in northern Belgium on the Scheldt river; it has long been a center for the diamond industry and the first stock exchange was opened there in 1460
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RAVENS
- Feed greedily; "The lions ravened the bodies"
- Eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
- Prey on or hunt for; "These mammals predate certain eggs"
- Obtain or seize by violence
- Large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail