Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: RECONSTRUCTING
- Return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- Cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
- Do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- Reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
- Build again; "The house was rebuild after it was hit by a bomb"