- (n.) That to which one resorts orr on which one depends for supply or support; means of overcoming a difficulty; resort; expedient.
- (n.) Pecuniary means; funds; money, or any property that can be converted into supplies; available means or capabilities of any kind.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RECOURSE
- (n.) A coursing back, or coursing again, along the line of a previous coursing; renewed course; return; retreat; recurence.
- (n.) Recurrence in difficulty, perplexity, need, or the like; access or application for aid; resort.
- (n.) Access; admittance.
- (v. i.) To return; to recur.
- (v. i.) To have recourse; to resort.