- (v. t.) To immerse.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: REDEEMS
- Convert into cash; of commercial papers
- Pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- Exchange or buy back for money; under threat
- To turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- Restore the honor or worth of
- Save from sins
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Standing out of, or rising above, water.