- Extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom; "venomous snakes"; "a virulent insect bite"
- (of a disease) having a rapid course and violent effect
- Causing or capable of causing death; "a fatal accident"; "a deadly enemy"; "mortal combat"; "a mortal illness"
- Of an instrument of certain death; "deadly poisons"; "lethal weapon"; "a lethal injection"
- Exceedingly harmful
- Involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death; "the seven deadly sins"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: REDIALED
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp. & p. p.) of Derail