- (n.) One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment; steward.
- (n.) One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
- (n.) One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or fattened.
- (n.) One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- (n.) A stream that flows into another body of water; a tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- (n.) A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line which increases the business of the main line.
- (n.) A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or mineral vein.
- (n.) A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
- (n.) An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or leads along the material operated upon.
- (n.) A device for supplying steam boilers with water as needed.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: REEFED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reef