- (n.) One who makes an entrance or beginning.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: REENTER
- (v. i.) To enter anew or again.
- (v. t.) To enter again.
- (v. t.) To cut deeper, as engraved lines on a plate of metal, when the engraving has not been deep enough, or the plate has become worn in printing.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) See Turren.
- (n.) A tureen.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the earth; earthy; as, terrene substance.
- (a.) Earthy; terrestrial.
- (n.) The earth's surface; the earth.
- (n.) The surface of the ground.