- Synthetic narcotic drug similar to morphine but less habit-forming; used in narcotic detoxification and maintenance of heroin addiction
- Someone who intervenes with authorities for a person in trouble (usually using underhand or illegal methods for a fee)
- A skilled worker who mends or repairs things
- A chemical compound that sets or fixes something (as a dye or a photographic image)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: REFIX
- (v. t.) To fix again or anew; to establish anew.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A shereef.