- (n.) Anything that lies in a place; that which, or one who, remains in a place.
- (n.) A minister or ambassador resident at a court or seat of government.
- (n.) A ledger.
- (a.) Lying or remaining in a place; hence, resident; as, leger ambassador.
- (a.) Light; slender; slim; trivial.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: REGEL
- (n.) See Rigel.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To rule; to govern.